For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers
If there is one thing that is not in short supply these days, it's the abundance of often competing information about how to get your online business up and running.
You buy courses that promise the moon, but when you actually try to implement them, they seem to start somewhere around step 27.
Once again you are left without the information you need to set up the basic foundations for your online business.
This course is for you if you are tired of wasting your time and money trying to figure it out for yourself, and you want to be walked step by step through:
• Selecting a niche market to explore
• Picking an affiliate product to use to test your niche
• Setting up your web host (where your web pages and blog will 'live')
• Selecting and buying a domain name
• Creating a squeeze page
• Making your first opt-in box
• Setting up your email management system for your list
• Creating your autoresponder
• Getting your thank you page designed and online
• Selecting and setting up a system to sell your own products online
Every day that you spend trying to figure out how to get set up online is another day that you don't have your business up and running. Another day that you aren't building your list or learning more about your market.
And another day that you aren't making sales.
For more details and to register go to http://budurl.com/actionspecial