For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers
Kathleen Gage, Internet Marketing Expert will present The Marketing Mindset at the 2009 Niche Affiliate Marketing System Workshop In Atlanta, GA on August 14-17, 2009.
The Marketing Mindset will lead participants to discover how to build a successful online business, become a recognized name in your market, and establish your credibility by developing the right mindset.
Kathleen will be one of a number of instructors that are recognized experts in their fields, that are donating their time to teach and coach at this workshop. Among the other instructors are Willie Crawford, Mark Hendricks, Jeff Herring, Lynn Terry, Alan R. Bechtold, Cathy Perkins, Rob Anderson, Chris Lockwood, Aileen Bennett, Joe Marsh, Cindi Dawson, David Preston and David Perdew.
At NAMS, it's about learning. Each instructor will use following approach:
• Demonstrate how to implement the information they're delivering in 60-90 minutes
• Lead a workshop where participants IMPLEMENT what they've just learned in 90 minutes
• Review what they've just done, get their questions answered and improvements made
• And then the instructor will be available on a personal one-on-one basis throughout the weekend to answer your bigger questions
The NAMS Workshop is results oriented. At the end of the workshop, participants will have:
• A complete step-by-step action plan that you've already implemented at least once
• Hands-on experience with affiliate products and sales processes that you don't have to find
• Real, live, personal data that you can use to improve your results
• A working, close knit, niche group to work with as joint venture partners to jump start your business
More information on the NAMS workshop may be found at http://tinyurl.com/ohvprw
About Kathleen Gage
Kathleen Gage, CEO and founder of Turning Point, Inc. and Maxwell Publishing is a bestselling author; an internationally recognized Internet marketing and publicity expert; and an award-winning keynote speaker.
Kathleen Gage is a highly results oriented business advisor who works with speakers, trainers, consultants, entrepreneurs and authors. Her unique Street Smarts Marketing Series™ programs are designed to help her clients achieve the business results they desire in the most efficient, cost-effective way possible.