For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers
Many business owners are turning to the internet to build their businesses. Mynders Glover and Debra LaQua, co-founders of Business Building Shortcuts are hosting a free 3-part teleseminar series that will guide entrepreneurs in automating their business and bring in Money on Demand.
This 3-part tele-series begins on March 4th, 2009 and runs three consecutive Wednesdays at 6Pm EST. Anyone is welcome to attend.
Listeners to this series will learn:
• The Single Most Powerful Step a business owner MUST take to have a successful online.
• A currently popular online practice that can kill a business overnight!
• How to get people to gladly give their name and email information.
• Three things a business owner must do to turn prospects into customers who will keep on giving them money year after year.
• The often overlooked method of getting inside the minds of customers to create products that they buy like crazy.
• Increase profits by drastically slashing refunds using these automated techniques that do the work for you!
• Seven ingenious ways to rapidly expand the revenue of brick and mortar business using simple online tools and strategies
• Magic Methods to get prospects to know, like and trust a business.
• Four secrets the gurus keep close to their chests that will turn casual prospects into fiercely loyal customers.
• Five amazing ways to automate a business using email capture and management through autoresponders, and turn any website into a money machine!
Immediate access to the teleseminar call-in and webcast information can be found at http://businessbuildingshortcuts.com/MoneyonDemand.htm
Participants will also receive:
• Action Guides for each session (available for download a few days before each teleseminar).
• A template for a squeeze page that you can modify and use immediately.
• A template for an opt-in box that they can copy and paste and use immediately.
• Short 'how to' videos explaining and demonstrating each step in creating an Autoresponder and an optin box.
• A video showing how to put on optin box into any squeeze page.