The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

David Berardelli's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Tim. I've been interested in sci-fi/fantasy/adventure for the last forty years. M…"

David Berardelli replied Aug 19, 2012 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"David, you certainly raise some interesting points. However, I have to comment on th…"

David Berardelli replied Jun 18, 2012 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"I like it too, Lisa. It's really cool!"

David Berardelli replied Jan 15, 2012 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"I just visited your blog, Dee. Very nice! Beautiful music, as well. Hopefully others…"

David Berardelli replied Nov 30, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Dee, I for one am guilty of not using this site to its full potential, and I'm sorry…"

David Berardelli replied Nov 29, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Welcome, Ashley. Hope everything turns out for you. Yes, this IS a crazy profession.…"

David Berardelli replied Oct 18, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"You're right on, Shawn. Case in point: Look on the Smashwords site and click on the…"

David Berardelli replied Apr 6, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"I'd love for the main character in my humorous demon series, Demon Chaser, to be int…"

David Berardelli replied Apr 4, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service