The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

James_Aten's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I did go ahead and tag that other book, btw."

James_Aten replied Feb 5, 2009 to How important is amazon.com, and have you had success there?

45 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Kaylin McFarren

"Got not goit. Jeez.."

James_Aten replied Feb 4, 2009 to How important is amazon.com, and have you had success there?

45 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Kaylin McFarren

"That link actually goit broken somehow, but I did find it and tag it anyway. Here's…"

James_Aten replied Feb 4, 2009 to How important is amazon.com, and have you had success there?

45 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Kaylin McFarren

"I just tagged it myself. Great to see so many participating in this."

James_Aten replied Feb 3, 2009 to How important is amazon.com, and have you had success there?

45 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Kaylin McFarren

"Seriously, you can only pick so many yourself, but it's good to be creative with the…"

James_Aten replied Feb 1, 2009 to How important is amazon.com, and have you had success there?

45 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Kaylin McFarren

"I have tagged all three of these, and many on the site, and have received many tags…"

James_Aten replied Jan 31, 2009 to How important is amazon.com, and have you had success there?

45 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Kaylin McFarren

"Okay, it's http://tagmybookonamazon.wordpress.com/tag-me/ ..it works on amazon.com b…"

James_Aten replied Jan 30, 2009 to Can someone please point us in the right direction

95 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

"On amazon.com (or amazon.co.uk) they have a feature called "tagging". If you get tag…"

James_Aten replied Jan 30, 2009 to Can someone please point us in the right direction

95 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

"I'm not in the Uk, but I do have a forum going on right now for amazon tags. I start…"

95 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

"Just tagged the Shamanism book. Sounds interesting too."

James_Aten replied Jan 30, 2009 to How important is amazon.com, and have you had success there?

45 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Kaylin McFarren

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service