The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Vikram Narayan's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Denise, Be careful when you buy targeted traffic. A few of them promote dishones…"

Vikram Narayan replied Jun 5, 2009 to Marketing Your Book... Social Network Style

16 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

"Wow! This is great stuff. I'll add it in to the blog entry. Thanks Teresa. Cheers,…"

Vikram Narayan replied Jun 5, 2009 to What Internet Book-Marketing Activity Has Worked for You?

16 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Vikram Narayan

"Hey David, Thanks for the update. The completed list is available at our blog and i…"

Vikram Narayan replied Jun 4, 2009 to What Internet Book-Marketing Activity Has Worked for You?

16 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Vikram Narayan

"We've been using Twitter to market our free, online book-marketing technology called…"

Vikram Narayan replied May 30, 2009 to Are you using Twitter, I am

40 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Shawn Lamb

"Hi Patti, Thanks for this information. A blog tour sounds like a good idea. It woul…"

Vikram Narayan replied Apr 20, 2009 to What Internet Book-Marketing Activity Has Worked for You?

16 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Vikram Narayan

"Here's one more thing you can do - especially for non-fiction ... Join groups on Lin…"

Vikram Narayan replied Apr 19, 2009 to What Internet Book-Marketing Activity Has Worked for You?

16 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Vikram Narayan

"Hi Chetan, Thanks for this information. Cheers, Vikram"

Vikram Narayan replied Apr 12, 2009 to What Internet Book-Marketing Activity Has Worked for You?

16 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Vikram Narayan

"Thank you for telling authors about fReado. We do hope that fReado and the BookBuzzr…"

Vikram Narayan replied Apr 3, 2009 to Sites to market books

7 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

"There's another site that I'd like to add that helps with free websites - http://www…"

Vikram Narayan replied Apr 2, 2009 to What Internet Book-Marketing Activity Has Worked for You?

16 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Vikram Narayan

"I remembered a few other items that an author can do in order to market their book o…"

Vikram Narayan replied Apr 2, 2009 to What Internet Book-Marketing Activity Has Worked for You?

16 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Vikram Narayan

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service