The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Forum Discussions (2,039)

Featured Discussions

Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

"Your life changes when you meet people." - Sterling Valentine I want to encourage the authors and publishers on this Book Marketing Networ…

Started by John KremerLatest Reply

What's Your Biggest Challenge with Your Book?

I'd be interested to learn what authors/publishers on this network think their biggest challenges are with their book. I wonder if there's…

Started by Bill FrankLatest Reply

What's Working for You?

I'd like to start a new forum where people can talk about what's working for you right now in marketing your book. I think this will help…

Started by John KremerLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where to take author marketing services in the US?

For effective author marketing in the US, explore dedicated agencies or platforms offering comprehensive solutions. Utilize online platform…

Started by zoe foster

0 Feb 26

Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

"Your life changes when you meet people." - Sterling Valentine I want to encourage the authors and publishers on this Book Marketing Networ…

Started by John Kremer

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

Meditation scripture

Consider these verses in the spirit of Thanksgiving: Psalm 95:2-3, 2 Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful n…

Started by Dr. Willie B White

0 Nov 21, 2023

“Praise Ye the Lord”: Psalm 112:1 KJV

Praise ye the Lord. Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in his commandments. If we pose the question, why mus…

0 Oct 25, 2023

Love Your Enemies: Luke 6:27, 35 KJV

But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,  But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping…

0 Oct 6, 2023

Blessings From Following God: Psalm 16:11 KJV

Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. What is this ver…

0 Sep 28, 2023

Love Your Enemy: Luke 6:35 KJV

But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of…

0 Sep 14, 2023

Remembering 9/11

In memory of this date 22 years ago, Isaiah 56:5 KJV, Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name bette…

0 Sep 11, 2023

Our Meditational Verse: Colossians 3:23 KJV

And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; When putting forth effort, it is crucial to give it our all, with…

0 Sep 9, 2023

Daily Devotionall Video Survey

All, Please complete and return the attached survey. Thanks. In Christ, Dr. Willie White

0 Sep 7, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service