The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Gary Val Tenuta's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Seems like I buy most of my books from amazon.com but I also love Half Price Books b…"

Gary Val Tenuta replied Mar 29, 2009 to Where do you buy your books?

25 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by LM Preston

"I've been tweeting for about a month under the name EzekielCode. It seems to help ma…"

Gary Val Tenuta replied Mar 29, 2009 to Are you using Twitter, I am

40 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Shawn Lamb

"Hi Todd, Read my comment to Peter about the problem I had tagging his book. Do you h…"

Gary Val Tenuta replied Jan 30, 2009 to How important is amazon.com, and have you had success there?

45 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Kaylin McFarren

"Peter, I tried twice to tag your book but the tags didn't take for some reason. Ther…"

Gary Val Tenuta replied Jan 30, 2009 to How important is amazon.com, and have you had success there?

45 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Kaylin McFarren

"Hey, thanks! One thing's for sure... It can't hurt! :-)"

45 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Kaylin McFarren

"Hi James, I just visited your amazon page and tagged your book. If you would be so k…"

Gary Val Tenuta replied Jan 29, 2009 to How important is amazon.com, and have you had success there?

45 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Kaylin McFarren

"Boosting your book's visibility on amazon can be helped by getting people to "tag" y…"

Gary Val Tenuta replied Jan 24, 2009 to How important is amazon.com, and have you had success there?

45 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Kaylin McFarren

"Very nice, Peter! Well done! I really liked that you included the maps of the region…"

Gary Val Tenuta replied Aug 18, 2008 to My First Book Trailer

3 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Gary Val Tenuta

"Hi Alicia - If you don't mind waiting around for months at a time before you hear b…"

Gary Val Tenuta replied Jun 24, 2008 to Selling out: From Self-publishing to Traditional publishing

3 Jun 24, 2008
Reply by Gary Val Tenuta

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service