The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Chloe Jon Paul's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I have done it and I learned a lot. Was it successful? Not really. Your launch…"

Chloe Jon Paul replied Jun 6, 2010 to Have you ever had a Virtual Book Launch? How'd you pull it off?

3 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by LM Preston

"My biggest challenges are with marketing/promotion. It is very time-consuming! Self-…"

Chloe Jon Paul replied Mar 17, 2010 to What are your biggest publishing challenges?

2 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Justin Sachs

"My latest book certainly does that! It will help empower midlife and Boomer women to…"

Chloe Jon Paul replied Nov 1, 2009 to How many people feel that through their books they have the power to help change lives?

12 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by K Patrick McDonald

"Right now I am offering a 20% discount to buyers who order from my web site."

Chloe Jon Paul replied Nov 1, 2009 to PROMOTIONS

11 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by R. D. Peters

"I'm working with Mill City press and so far, I am quite pleased."

Chloe Jon Paul replied Nov 1, 2009 to Printing companies for self publishers

8 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Michelle Dunn

"I'm considering the same thing and I do have ideas for gift promotion in connection…"

Chloe Jon Paul replied Oct 25, 2009 to PROMOTIONS

11 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by R. D. Peters

"Vanessa~ My latest book, "Entering the Age of Elegance: A Rite of Passage & Prac…"

Chloe Jon Paul replied Oct 17, 2009 to How many people feel that through their books they have the power to help change lives?

12 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by K Patrick McDonald

"I haven''t but I'm thinking about it. You Tube is a place where you can build a web…"

Chloe Jon Paul replied Oct 15, 2009 to Facebook

8 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Peggy Spencer

"Allison~ There are a number of web-based tv/radio talk shows. Log on to www.theautho…"

Chloe Jon Paul replied Sep 26, 2009 to Seeking online media to mkt book...ideas?

3 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Julia Widdop

"Tim~ I think that is correct. My own research shows that the more tags you have in c…"

Chloe Jon Paul replied Aug 30, 2009 to Power words for selling books

8 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Dennis AuBuchon

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service