The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Linton Robinson's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"And prints on Booksurge. Shocking, huh? These guys are as evil as MicroSoft and sha…"

Linton Robinson replied Apr 9, 2008 to AMAZON.COM Trying To Force Out POD publishers.

29 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by DINESH RAVI

"Reeks of repentance and co-operation, no? I seriously doubt this is an anti-trust m…"

Linton Robinson replied Apr 8, 2008 to AMAZON.COM Trying To Force Out POD publishers.

29 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by DINESH RAVI

"Worse the DID publish what passes for a rationale, this open letter on their site:…"

Linton Robinson replied Apr 8, 2008 to AMAZON.COM Trying To Force Out POD publishers.

29 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by DINESH RAVI

"I doubted that competitors like B&N would exploit this dumbass move, and sure en…"

Linton Robinson replied Mar 29, 2008 to AMAZON.COM Trying To Force Out POD publishers.

29 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by DINESH RAVI

"The internet is not a magic wand for sales. I'd say your best best to start local an…"

Linton Robinson replied Mar 22, 2008 to Can someone please point us in the right direction

95 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

"Be sure to add the address to your profile here and other sites...and include a link…"

Linton Robinson replied Mar 22, 2008 to Can someone please point us in the right direction

95 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

"Population now 24, with some great new information from Linda Lavid on contracts and…"

Linton Robinson replied Mar 21, 2008 to New Self Publishing Group

2 Mar 21, 2008
Reply by Linton Robinson

"Sorry to hear that, Amanda. I saw a good tip on signings the other day. Instead of s…"

Linton Robinson replied Mar 21, 2008 to Can someone please point us in the right direction

95 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

"Yeah, trouble with Craig's list is that they don't want you putting up the same ad o…"

Linton Robinson replied Mar 5, 2008 to Craig's List postings *revised post*

149 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by tony curtis

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service