The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

ZLS Publishing, LLC's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"From my experience, book markers, book covers and postcards are not the only thing t…"

ZLS Publishing, LLC replied Jan 14, 2010 to Book Signing Success Question

5 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by ZLS Publishing, LLC

"We here at ZLS Publishing, have an author store. Our products are there to help auth…"

ZLS Publishing, LLC replied Dec 9, 2009 to PROMOTIONS

11 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by R. D. Peters

"Lightning Source!"

ZLS Publishing, LLC replied Nov 1, 2009 to Printing companies for self publishers

8 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Michelle Dunn

"I agree with these tips and I do believe that the more you read the smarter you beco…"

ZLS Publishing, LLC replied Aug 30, 2009 to Can Reading a Book Increase Your Intelligence and Writing Ability?

3 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Stacy-Deanne

"Hello: I just took a look at your website and I have a few comments: 1) I like the p…"

ZLS Publishing, LLC replied Aug 30, 2009 to Please criticize my eBook website.

2 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Masa Horie

"Yes, I definitely agree with these words. They are what people call power house word…"

ZLS Publishing, LLC replied Aug 30, 2009 to Power words for selling books

8 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Dennis AuBuchon

"Social networking is definitely working for me. I'm using places like Ning, Gather,…"

ZLS Publishing, LLC replied Aug 30, 2009 to What's Working for You?

1021 Jan 4, 2022
Reply by Manny Asunto

"Ruth: I took a look at both your website and Myspace Page. You can place your excerp…"

ZLS Publishing, LLC replied May 7, 2009 to Bad Myspace Book Marketing Techniques-Maybe every social network!

6 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Carol Shimp

"Great job, keep this up!"

ZLS Publishing, LLC replied May 5, 2009 to Bad Myspace Book Marketing Techniques-Maybe every social network!

6 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Carol Shimp

"Okay, what I'm about to tell you may not make you very happy but it is the truth. On…"

ZLS Publishing, LLC replied May 3, 2009 to Can someone please point us in the right direction

95 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service