The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Teresa Morrow's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I will concur with this John. Twitter is one of the best ways to connect with others…"

Teresa Morrow replied Sep 23, 2009 to What's Working for You?

1021 Jan 4, 2022
Reply by Manny Asunto

"Michael, You are so right on with this. There are two ways to go as a writer to pro…"

Teresa Morrow replied Sep 23, 2009 to What's Your Biggest Challenge with Your Book?

2218 Dec 22, 2021
Reply by Manny Asunto

"Research for online speaking engagement about your book Write articles on the subjec…"

Teresa Morrow replied Jun 4, 2009 to What Internet Book-Marketing Activity Has Worked for You?

16 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Vikram Narayan

"Yes, I use twitter. My id is teresamorrow. Let's connect!"

Teresa Morrow replied Jun 4, 2009 to Are you using Twitter, I am

40 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Shawn Lamb

"Amanda, May I first say, cute looking book. My daughter would love the book...she l…"

Teresa Morrow replied Feb 11, 2009 to Can someone please point us in the right direction

95 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

"Wendy, I would be interested in setting up interviews for some of my clients with y…"

Teresa Morrow replied Feb 11, 2009 to I'm interviewing one author every day. Any other sites you know of?

2 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Teresa Morrow

"Linton, You bring up a good point staying in your integrity. Sometimes, we can get…"

Teresa Morrow replied Jan 21, 2009 to Do you feel you lose your authenticity when marketing or promoting your book?

7 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Peter N. Jones

"Thank you for responding to my discussion. You each have expressed great points when…"

Teresa Morrow replied Jan 17, 2009 to Do you feel you lose your authenticity when marketing or promoting your book?

7 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Peter N. Jones

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service