The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Marta Stephens's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Some say that we’re the small fish in this pond; I disagree. In a democracy, numbers…"

Marta Stephens replied Mar 30, 2008 to AMAZON.COM Trying To Force Out POD publishers.

29 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by DINESH RAVI

"You'll find my article on MURDER BY 4 and the comments I've received to it. I've als…"

Marta Stephens replied Mar 29, 2008 to AMAZON.COM Trying To Force Out POD publishers.

29 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by DINESH RAVI

"Try this link: Author to Author I'm going to post the 4th article today."

Marta Stephens replied Jan 27, 2008 to A 6-part series of articles on developing an Internet presence

10 Jan 27, 2008
Reply by Marta Stephens

"Yes, Peter, I mentioned the Amazon Associates in my article--I have one on my site.…"

Marta Stephens replied Jan 17, 2008 to A 6-part series of articles on developing an Internet presence

10 Jan 27, 2008
Reply by Marta Stephens

"A friend of mine just sent this to me and fits in with our discussion about websites…"

Marta Stephens replied Jan 16, 2008 to A 6-part series of articles on developing an Internet presence

10 Jan 27, 2008
Reply by Marta Stephens

"Hi Eliz, I just looked at your website. Nice! It's clean and easy to navigate with…"

Marta Stephens replied Jan 16, 2008 to A 6-part series of articles on developing an Internet presence

10 Jan 27, 2008
Reply by Marta Stephens

"Hey Maureen!! Thanks for taking time to read them. I'm glad you found them useful. :)"

Marta Stephens replied Jan 13, 2008 to A 6-part series of articles on developing an Internet presence

10 Jan 27, 2008
Reply by Marta Stephens

"Hey Mauree!! Thanks. :0"

Marta Stephens replied Jan 5, 2008 to Silenced Cry up for votes ont he Preditors & Editors site. Will you vote?

2 Jan 5, 2008
Reply by Marta Stephens

"I love book signings because I love meeting people. Since I write crime mystey, I st…"

Marta Stephens replied Dec 28, 2007 to Book Signing Coming Up -- Autographed copy of Silenced Cry available online too.

3 Dec 29, 2007
Reply by Cheryl Kaye Tardif

"Hi Alice, I'm not sure I can add to too much more to the things offered here. All ve…"

Marta Stephens replied Jul 25, 2007 to ~*~WANTED*~*~ Book Release/Signing Event Tips

9 Aug 28, 2007
Reply by Charlotte McPherson

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service