The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Shel Horowitz's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"The Washington State government has decided they don't have jurisdiction and that ti…"

Shel Horowitz replied May 10, 2008 to AMAZON.COM Trying To Force Out POD publishers.

29 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by DINESH RAVI

"Yes, CreateSpace is owned by Amazon Shel Horowitz, Grassroots Marketing for Authors…"

Shel Horowitz replied Apr 9, 2008 to AMAZON.COM Trying To Force Out POD publishers.

29 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by DINESH RAVI

"Not to be a wet blanket, but this idea surfaces every couple of years. I was involve…"

Shel Horowitz replied Apr 7, 2008 to AMAZON.COM Trying To Force Out POD publishers.

29 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by DINESH RAVI

"I've blogged on this twice at http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/ T…"

Shel Horowitz replied Apr 1, 2008 to AMAZON.COM Trying To Force Out POD publishers.

29 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by DINESH RAVI

"I think Amazon is making a huge mistake that will come back to bite them. I've blogg…"

Shel Horowitz replied Mar 29, 2008 to AMAZON.COM Trying To Force Out POD publishers.

29 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by DINESH RAVI

"You're very welcome. I've been doing the Frugal Marketing Tips all the way back to 1…"

Shel Horowitz replied Jan 27, 2008 to Tip Posted: How to Make Your Author Bio A Grabber, Not a Snoozer

1 Jan 27, 2008
Reply by Shel Horowitz

"Bill, I think your fingers got ahead of your thoughts. Subsidy publishing is not tra…"

Shel Horowitz replied Jul 13, 2007 to What's Your Biggest Challenge with Your Book?

2218 Dec 22, 2021
Reply by Manny Asunto

"For me, the biggest challenge is turning recognition--of which I've got plenty--into…"

Shel Horowitz replied Jul 13, 2007 to What's Your Biggest Challenge with Your Book?

2218 Dec 22, 2021
Reply by Manny Asunto

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service