The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Dennis AuBuchon's Discussions (149)

Discussions Replied To (128) Replies Latest Activity

"I buy my books both online and in bookstores. Sometimes I see a book in a bookstore…"

Dennis AuBuchon replied Jul 13, 2009 to Where do you buy your books?

25 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by LM Preston

"I have a list of ebook resources on my web site that may answer your question. There…"

Dennis AuBuchon replied Jul 4, 2009 to What Ebook Sites Are Out There to Help Promote?

2 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Samie Foster

"I am currently working on adding pages to my web site of online bookstores by state.…"

Dennis AuBuchon replied May 25, 2009 to Where do you buy your books?

25 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by LM Preston

"Cliff, I have been a registered user of twitter but just recently (last 1 1/2 month…"

Dennis AuBuchon replied May 19, 2009 to Are you using Twitter, I am

40 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Shawn Lamb

"I want to thank everyone who has responded to this forum topic. My link popularity,…"

Dennis AuBuchon replied Mar 30, 2009 to Are you using Twitter, I am

40 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Shawn Lamb

"Thanks for the information. I signed up for book tour and have added a link to my we…"

Dennis AuBuchon replied Mar 13, 2009 to Put Your Book Tour Online Where the Media & Your Fans Can Find It

2 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Kare Anderson

"I have saved my emails I received welcoming me to the sites I joined. I also have a…"

Dennis AuBuchon replied Mar 11, 2009 to all of these url's how do you keep track

7 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Dennis AuBuchon

"I have a web site with many links to help other authors. There are many that I belon…"

Dennis AuBuchon replied Mar 11, 2009 to What sites do you use to advertise your books and/or services you provide?

1 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Dennis AuBuchon

"I posted a comment on the blog about POD and the technology it represents."

Dennis AuBuchon replied Jan 27, 2009 to POD and Self-Publishing Options Dwindle for Authors

4 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by M. Andrew Sprong

"I do not feel you lose your authenticity in promoting your book. There are many ways…"

Dennis AuBuchon replied Jan 15, 2009 to Do you feel you lose your authenticity when marketing or promoting your book?

7 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Peter N. Jones

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service