The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Peter N. Jones's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"This is great, glad to see some members jumping on this mutually beneficial promo. I…"

Peter N. Jones replied Feb 16, 2009 to Share Amazon Tags...

7 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Peter N. Jones

"Thanks for updating the link James. Linda, I've tagged your book. If anyone cares t…"

Peter N. Jones replied Feb 4, 2009 to How important is amazon.com, and have you had success there?

45 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Kaylin McFarren

"Hey Vincent, I just tagged your book. Here is mine: http://www.amazon.com/Shamans-S…"

Peter N. Jones replied Feb 3, 2009 to How important is amazon.com, and have you had success there?

45 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Kaylin McFarren

"Great, I've tagged everyone's book on this list that people listed. Some people have…"

Peter N. Jones replied Feb 1, 2009 to How important is amazon.com, and have you had success there?

45 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Kaylin McFarren

"Thanks, I just tagged your book as well. Hope it helps!"

Peter N. Jones replied Jan 30, 2009 to How important is amazon.com, and have you had success there?

45 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Kaylin McFarren

"Here is Good Reads. Like I said above, you also might want to check out this list o…"

Peter N. Jones replied Jan 30, 2009 to Where Can Authors Reach Avid Readers?

6 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Peter N. Jones

"I'd love to become part of this. Here is my book: http://www.amazon.com/Shamans-Sha…"

Peter N. Jones replied Jan 30, 2009 to How important is amazon.com, and have you had success there?

45 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Kaylin McFarren

"But this is how Kremer is making money off of us. All those ads give him a little ki…"

Peter N. Jones replied Jan 25, 2009 to Please Don't Add Ads To My Page...

9 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Vincent Wright

"I agree with Lin. As long as you believe in the product I don't see how simply marke…"

Peter N. Jones replied Jan 25, 2009 to Do you feel you lose your authenticity when marketing or promoting your book?

7 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Peter N. Jones

"There are a number of ways to increase your book's visibility on Amazon. Tags are go…"

Peter N. Jones replied Jan 25, 2009 to How important is amazon.com, and have you had success there?

45 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Kaylin McFarren

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service