The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Ginger Marks's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Christine, My PDF version should be in your inbox shortly. Thanks ever so much. I wo…"

Ginger Marks replied Jun 23, 2013 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Christine, Since this is your area of expertise and interest would you be interested…"

Ginger Marks replied Jun 22, 2013 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Thanks Cindy, I just added two of my Christian authors. Ginger"

Ginger Marks replied Apr 8, 2013 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Reno, If I understand you correctly you only showcase your own authors. Is that righ…"

Ginger Marks replied Apr 8, 2013 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"http://www.amazon.com/Back-To-Basics-ebook/dp/B00A8SJ2D0 Free Kindle ebook by 30+ ye…"

Ginger Marks replied Nov 23, 2012 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"That's what we are here for Don. Good luck. Ginger"

Ginger Marks replied Aug 22, 2012 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"John, Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am always looking for blog hosts for myself…"

Ginger Marks replied Jan 27, 2012 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"I love the support of this network! Thank you Dee AND John, for allowing us to conne…"

Ginger Marks replied Jan 21, 2012 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Lisa, Nice looking site. Count me and my authors as available. Ginger Marks http://w…"

Ginger Marks replied Jan 21, 2012 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Dee, I had no idea. And what beautiful music too. Will visit you often. Would be hap…"

Ginger Marks replied Nov 29, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service