The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Ginger Marks's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Barbara, Keep up the good work. Remember, all good things come with work and dedicat…"

Ginger Marks replied Nov 20, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Barbara, I am a publisher and as such one series I put out is the 99 Series Books. I…"

Ginger Marks replied Nov 19, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Pav, I am looking to do a blog tour. My book is Presentational Skills for the Next G…"

Ginger Marks replied Nov 14, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Thanks for the link John. To get those kinds of results is well worth the cost. AND…"

Ginger Marks replied Nov 3, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Aileen, Aren't you cute. Isn't it fun to learn something new? Sometimes I forget how…"

Ginger Marks replied Oct 25, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Ashley, Oh my, this is just the beginning. You still have three years work promoting…"

Ginger Marks replied Oct 25, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Welcome Ashley, Do you have specific questions or issues you are dealing with that w…"

Ginger Marks replied Oct 18, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Cendrine, Welcome. While I cannot help with the blogging, I do have a series based o…"

Ginger Marks replied Oct 16, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Yes indeed. Thanks for hosting it John. We would be lost without you. Ginger Marks,…"

Ginger Marks replied Oct 4, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Aileen, Done. Happy to support you. Ginger Marks, Author & Publisher Presentatio…"

Ginger Marks replied Oct 3, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service