The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Ginger Marks's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Okay Reno, my article should be in your inbox. Hope it helps. Let me know if there i…"

Ginger Marks replied Sep 24, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Reno, This is a terrific opportunity for us all. Thank you for the challenge, Reno.…"

Ginger Marks replied Sep 24, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Amy, From one publisher to another, welcome! Ginger Marks, Author & Publisher Pr…"

Ginger Marks replied Sep 22, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Pat, I couldn't agree more! If I see merit for a book I often will ask the author fo…"

Ginger Marks replied Sep 19, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"John, Oooo, book trailers! These are 'awesome' marketing tools-when they are done pr…"

Ginger Marks replied Sep 13, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Uk, I hope I can call you that; as a publisher I see a lot of authors try to cut cor…"

Ginger Marks replied Sep 11, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Ukachukwa, It looks like a good series, however, you need to invest in a professiona…"

Ginger Marks replied Sep 11, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Ukachukwu, That's the beauty of this beast that has been dubbed the World Wide Web.…"

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Ah a Canuck, my business partner is in the Montreal area.Why don't you tell us more…"

Ginger Marks replied Sep 7, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"John, Thanks for the suggestion. I hope others will open their opportunities and sha…"

Ginger Marks replied Sep 7, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service