The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Feon Davis's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much. It's blessing to receive blessful feedback of my Christian poem w…"

Feon Davis replied Jun 10, 2009 to Praise God Through Writing

1 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Feon Davis

"WORTHFINDING.COM~ featured my poem entitled "Lord Free Me" The SISTHAHS MINISTRY E-N…"

Feon Davis replied Nov 27, 2007 to Any Published History like to Share?

3 Nov 27, 2007
Reply by padma narayanswamy

"The tricks to media attention,far as getting the media involved. Or help in some sma…"

Feon Davis replied Nov 27, 2007 to Getting major attention for your books

7 Aug 3, 2008

"I haven't had the optional to send an manscript to a agent. However, I haven't writt…"

Feon Davis replied Sep 11, 2007 to While Waiting for an Agent/Publisher- A Question

1 Sep 11, 2007
Reply by Feon Davis

"Nicole, I was thinking offering 10% as it say in the bible to the my church, and au…"

Feon Davis replied Sep 2, 2007 to Does the Church support the Christian writer, and AUTHORS?

6 Sep 5, 2007
Reply by Author-Poet Aberjhani

"Hi Alicia, I using half.com. And I have just started using recently. I haven't had…"

Feon Davis replied Aug 30, 2007 to Selling books on Half.com

2 Sep 2, 2007
Reply by Charlotte McPherson

"Donna, I pray it works out. I also would love few book offers myself from my church…"

Feon Davis replied Aug 30, 2007 to Does the Church support the Christian writer, and AUTHORS?

6 Sep 5, 2007

"David, I definitely feel strongly that my book has and will feel need. I know a chr…"

Feon Davis replied Aug 30, 2007 to Does the Church support the Christian writer, and AUTHORS?

6 Sep 5, 2007

"This is a good questions to ask david. What I , understand from other authors.One do…"

Feon Davis replied Aug 26, 2007 to Library of Congress Number

7 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

"I know of a good Marketing tip, it would help all authors. Try going to the craft ev…"

Feon Davis replied Aug 22, 2007 to Marketing

11 Dec 12, 2007
Reply by Peter N. Jones

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service