The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'Book' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Increase Your Books Online visibility

How to increase Book sales online is a big question for authors and publishers nowadays. To overcome that problem, we here at Lumos Learnin…

Started by Steven jarvis

0 Mar 18, 2021

Book Purchase

This is a book that makes a perfect Christmas gift. https://goodshepherdwritingandpublishing.com/books https://www.amazon.com/Books-Dr-Wil

Started by Dr. Willie B White

0 Dec 8, 2020

Twitter Basics for New Authors

Building readership is one of the biggest challenges that all new authors face, and book marketing is a long process that can be confusing…

Started by mary grace

1 Oct 8, 2018
Reply by Anita M Shaw

Kindle Books On FREE or 0.99$ Promotion

I looked around and could not find a forum on this, so decided to create one. This is the section to share your kindle books that are on FR…

Started by Alice

66 May 31, 2015
Reply by John Paul Cater

Introducing How To Promote and Market Your Book by Madi Preda

As Madi Preda describes the importance of book marketing and PR in authors success, the book is a good read for aspiring writers and market…

Started by Madi Preda - AuthorsPR

0 Jul 23, 2014

Epoch Awakening is free 01.20-01.21

EPOCH AWAKENING        New York, 2050: Daniel is enmeshed in a world in which he does not belong, which he finds loathsome, intolerable. Or…

Started by Jeffrey Panzer

0 Jan 20, 2014

Wow, an agent!

I was recently contacted by a prominent NY literary agency who shall remain nameless at this point, about possible representati…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jul 15, 2013

Making A Book Trailer That Makes Money

One of the latest and greatest additions to marketing your novel is the Book Trailer. These 30 second to 3 minute previews add unlimited va…

Started by Josh Curtis

0 May 28, 2013

Pricing

I’ve been reading a lot of threads lately about Amazon and Kindle and how Amazon is changing the algorithms to promote books that are more…

Started by Neil Ostroff

2 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Arthur H Tafero

Novels may die

I’ve been writing 50,000-70,000 word novels for a while now and to do it properly takes a lot of time. My fastest writing ever was last yea…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jan 20, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service