The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'Book' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Book Trailers

It seems that book trailers are gaining popularity.  (Here is one example)What's your take on this trend?  Are there any technologies that…

Started by Stas Antons

5 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Linton Robinson

Interview with Vernon Samuel on 12-10-2009

Vernon Samuel, author & motivational speaker of “Virgo, She Did It Her Way” will be interviewed by Charmaine and friends. Charmaine is…

Started by WickedCrownInc

0 Dec 9, 2009

The Book Lounge

The Book Lounge I made a webpage for Authors to have Author Profiles and information about their book and links to order their book online…

Started by Aimee Stinson

2 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by rotem bar lev

Can Reading a Book Increase Your Intelligence and Writing Ability?

I love finding interesting tidbits and articles like this. It gives you something to think about. I hope you all enjoy! Jennifer Cha…

Started by Jennifer Chase

3 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Stacy-Deanne

Announcing August Virtual Book Tour

Mark your calendars—Please! “Silenced Cry,” the first in a series of crime/mystery novels, was released in April 2007. An August virtual b…

Started by Marta Stephens

1 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

How Much Should be Budgeted for Marketing a Book?

Although much publicity/marketing can be done freely through avenues like social networking, much publicity costs something. Examples: 1.…

Started by J. Steve Miller

3 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Authors: How to plan your own Virtual Book Tour

I have been getting a lot of emails from authors about my VIrtual Book Tour. I decided to best way to help others who are planning their ow…

Started by Kristin Callender

0 Apr 9, 2009

Could self-publishing be the way to publish your book(s)?

1.) RUINED REPUTATION COMES TO A HALT Could self-publishing be the way to publish your book(s)? RECORD HIGHS OF SELF-PUBLISHED BOOKS FOR T…

Started by Jo-Anne Vandermeulen

5 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Editor In Chic

Authors Read

<Please tune into Authors Read at this website http://www.blogtalkradio.com/authorsread I will be reading from my book, Sponges which is…

Started by Amy Potts

0 Nov 11, 2008

Virtual Book Tours???

It's a new idea that could very easily revolutionize the industry as we know it today. I myself am organizing a virtual book tour to kick o…

Started by John

6 Oct 24, 2008
Reply by John

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service