The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'Book' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

“Authors must become brands”

Publishers expect their writers to be author-preneurs especially if the authors aren’t (yet) famous. This BookExpo America panel suggests…

Started by Kare Anderson

4 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Kare Anderson

Book Exposure!

God Bless! Just wanted to let everyone know that if you like Encourage Press Publishing features authors books on their site for a one time…

Started by Tonya Jones

0 Apr 25, 2008

Pump Up Your Book Promotion's March Authors on Tour - Day 5!

Welcome to Day Five of Pump Up Your Book Promotion’s March Authors on Tour. Follow along as these talented authors travel through the blogo…

Started by Cheryl C. Malandrinos

0 Mar 7, 2008

Pump Up Your Book Promotion's March Authors on Tour - Day 4!

Welcome to Day Four of Pump Up Your Book Promotion's March Authors on Tour. Follow along as these talented authors travel through the blogo…

0 Mar 6, 2008

Pump Up Your Book Promotion's March Authors on Tour - Day 3! (revised)

Welcome to Day Three of Pump Up Your Book Promotion's March Authors on Tour. Follow along as these talented authors travel through the blog…

0 Mar 5, 2008

Pump Up Your Book Promotion's March Authors on Tour - Day 2!

Welcome to Day Two of Pump Up Your Book Promotion’s March Authors on Tour. Follow along as these talented authors travel through the blogos…

0 Mar 4, 2008

Pump Up Your Book Promotion's March Authors on Tour - Day 1!

Welcome to the first day of Pump Up Your Book Promotion’s March Authors on Tour. We’ve got a talented bunch of authors from all over the ge…

0 Mar 3, 2008

Visions Driven by a Higher Purpose

The SLS kicks off the 2008 month long Black History Month Online Book Fair! You are invited to take part too. Please visit the main website…

Started by Ella D. Curry

0 Jan 25, 2008

Book Signing Coming Up -- Autographed copy of Silenced Cry available online too.

Hi all, I want to announce that I have two book signings of my debut crime mystery, SILENCED CRY coming up next week. If you plan to be in…

Started by Marta Stephens

3 Dec 29, 2007
Reply by Cheryl Kaye Tardif

A Publishing Journey

I describe my publishing journey in the Nov. 29 spotlight at Publishing Secrets of Authors: http://www.publishingsecretsofauthors.blogspot.…

Started by Maureen Fisher

3 Nov 29, 2007
Reply by padma narayanswamy

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service