The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'Book' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to Survive Writer's Block

Do you know anyone who has suffered from writer’s block? Learn how I survived this debilitating condition by reading today’s spotlight at C…

Started by Maureen Fisher

0 Nov 27, 2007

Great Christmas Gift: THE JAGUAR LEGACY

Looking for a great Christmas gift? How about the gift of an engrossing read? Transport your loved one to romance and adventure in the stea…

0 Nov 21, 2007

Do You Believe in Reincarnation?

During today's Virtual Book Tour blog stop at Inspired Author, I answered the following question: “How do you decide on the topic [for your…

9 Nov 20, 2007
Reply by Aithne Jarretta

Featured Author at The Long and the Short of It: Maureen Fisher

This week, as part of my Virtual Book Tour, I am the weekly featured author at The Long and the Short of It - http://www.longandshortreview

0 Nov 19, 2007

A Publishing Journey

“Always an over-achiever, I quit my day job to attend a five-day seminar entitled How to Write a Novel. After all, how hard could it be? Th…

2 Nov 15, 2007
Reply by Maureen Fisher

Read the Prologue for THE JAGUAR LEGACY

Please pop in at The Dark Phantom Review http://thedarkphantom.wordpress.com/ to read the Prologue for my paranormal romantic suspense, THE…

0 Nov 13, 2007

Humor: Great Review for THE JAGUAR LEGACY

Today, as part of my Virtual Book Tour, I received a great review from J. Kaye's Book Blog for my paranormal romantic suspense, THE JAGUAR…

0 Nov 12, 2007

Thursday Interview: THE JAGUAR LEGACY

Today (Thursday, November 8) is another spotlight interview for my paranormal romantic suspense, THE JAGUAR LEGACY, as part of my month-lon…

0 Nov 8, 2007

Authors With Books In Print! Interviews & Reviews! All Genre's!

I produce a blogtalk radio show called: Trimaxx Blogtalk Radio "Authors Speak Out!" This show is hosted by Odessa Maxwell. We interview aut…

Started by C.D.Grant

0 Oct 27, 2007

Help Me Name My Book-Please!

Titles are extremely important! I am writing a book on the forty most important things I have learned in my forty years on Planet Earth.…

Started by david b mclaughlin

1 Aug 2, 2007
Reply by david b mclaughlin

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service