The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'Books' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

From Africa to the Ends of the earth

Christian writers in Africa don't seem to get as much trust from foreign publishers. I'm a young man with great titles written already and…

Started by Isaac John Akagu

0 Dec 24, 2016

Let us work together

I just finished my book and I love to connect with other in my situation or people that would be able to help us that like to spread our bo…

Started by Lars Andersson

0 Jun 19, 2015

Kindle Books On FREE or 0.99$ Promotion

I looked around and could not find a forum on this, so decided to create one. This is the section to share your kindle books that are on FR…

Started by Alice

66 May 31, 2015
Reply by John Paul Cater

I would like your feedback please.

I hope this doesn't come across as spam because that's not my intention at all. I'm actually looking for some honest feedback and discussio…

Started by R.Casteel

0 Aug 9, 2014

Selling books and getting noticed!

I recently had my first sit down interview with a magazine reporter and she asked me the question, “once an author indie publis…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jul 22, 2013

Seize the day!

Ebooks have surpassed regular books in sales for the first time ever! What does that mean to the 21st century writer? It means…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jul 8, 2013

No promises

Nobody said it would be easy. Nobody said it was always going to be fun. Nobody promised me that after spending twenty-plus yea…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jun 26, 2013

Writer’s zone

When I start to really get into writing a story I go into what I call a ‘writer’s zone’ where all distractions are muted. Time…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jun 19, 2013

Writers are transport machines

It’s raining. Fat drops meander down the glass windowpane in my office like so many overfed translucent snails. Water puddles…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jun 17, 2013

Why even write?

I’ve been doing the internet interview thing again and recently I was asked something that I hadn’t been asked before. The questioned po…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jun 13, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service