The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'Fisher' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ideas for a Humorous Scene (Twisted Minds Appreciated)

I am plotting out my next book, FUR BALL FEVER, and need some ideas for a funny scene. To provide context, Grace, my heroine, is a tad on…

Started by Maureen Fisher

0 Jan 6, 2008

Writing Tips: Scene Construction Using Motivation Reaction Units

In my previous submission, I championed book construction using Scene and Sequel; this week I will take it one step further by advocating D…

0 Dec 31, 2007

Writing Tips: Book Construction Using Scene and Sequel

While struggling with writing my first draft of Fur Ball Fever, I flipped through a mountain of workshop notes until I excavated the treasu…

0 Dec 31, 2007

A Publishing Journey

I describe my publishing journey in the Nov. 29 spotlight at Publishing Secrets of Authors: http://www.publishingsecretsofauthors.blogspot.…

3 Nov 29, 2007
Reply by padma narayanswamy

How to Survive Writer's Block

Do you know anyone who has suffered from writer’s block? Learn how I survived this debilitating condition by reading today’s spotlight at C…

0 Nov 27, 2007

Surviving Rejections

Learn how I survived the rejection process. Excerpt from today’s spotlight at The Long and the Short of It: “… Upon initial receipt of each…

1 Nov 23, 2007

Should Real Men Read Romance?

Excerpt from today’s spotlight at The Long and the Short of It: “… if anyone asks me whether I think men should read romance fiction, my an…

1 Nov 22, 2007

Great Christmas Gift: THE JAGUAR LEGACY

Looking for a great Christmas gift? How about the gift of an engrossing read? Transport your loved one to romance and adventure in the stea…

0 Nov 21, 2007

Do You Believe in Reincarnation?

During today's Virtual Book Tour blog stop at Inspired Author, I answered the following question: “How do you decide on the topic [for your…

9 Nov 20, 2007
Reply by Aithne Jarretta

Featured Author at The Long and the Short of It: Maureen Fisher

This week, as part of my Virtual Book Tour, I am the weekly featured author at The Long and the Short of It - http://www.longandshortreview

0 Nov 19, 2007

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service