Buy great novelsSoul Lifter

The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'Marketing' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Making A Book Trailer That Makes Money

One of the latest and greatest additions to marketing your novel is the Book Trailer. These 30 second to 3 minute previews add unlimited va…

Started by Josh Curtis

0 May 28, 2013

Book Trailers and Their Role in Promotion

Please Video Book Trailes for Rachel Madorskyvisit the mini book trailers on-line for “Maestro” and other:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Started by Rachel Madorsky

2 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Shawn Lamb

Promoting your book

What are some of the key pointers in terms of promoting your book? I'm not talking about the traditional way of promoting a book but some u…

Started by Derrick Ellis Enterprises, Inc.

3 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by R. D. Peters

The Book Lounge

The Book Lounge I made a webpage for Authors to have Author Profiles and information about their book and links to order their book online…

Started by Aimee Stinson

2 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by rotem bar lev

Are you looking for Transcription, Content Repurposing & other allied Virtual Assistance Services

Pls do come by and visit my websites for all the details. Thx for your interest. http://polymathea.ning.com/

Started by Polymathea

0 Sep 12, 2009

Publicity Tips to Grow Your Brand

Google has a very helpful service which can help you get more publicity. And the best part it’s FREE! It's like a having an media clipping…

Started by Bert Martinez

1 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Marketing and Design Services

Vista Designworks offers comprehensive self-publishing solutions that accommodate any book project. We have worked directly with publisher…

Started by Kira Bailey | Project Manager for Vista Designworks Page

0 Feb 4, 2009

I am hosting a free teleseminar on Internet Marketing

FREE Teleseminar The Truth about Making Money on the Internet Featuring Kathleen Gage, The Street Smarts Marketer Speakers, trainers, auth…

Started by Kathleen Gage

0 Feb 1, 2008

Greater Online Publicity-- New Featured Books!

Hi Everyone, Be sure to check out the latest featured books by Christian Romance author, Linore Rose Burkard and by Book Marketing Guru St…

Started by Author & Book Promotions

1 Sep 3, 2007
Reply by Author & Book Promotions

Now To Get Your Book To The Public

Marketing is the most important thing once you have your book in hand, and most authors are like me and can't afford a publicist to help ge…

Started by shirley dicks

7 Apr 24, 2007
Reply by shirley dicks

RSS

Sell Your Books!

Book Marketing Blogs

About

John Kremer created this Ning Network.

© 2021   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service