The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'The' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Making A Book Trailer That Makes Money

One of the latest and greatest additions to marketing your novel is the Book Trailer. These 30 second to 3 minute previews add unlimited va…

Started by Josh Curtis

0 May 28, 2013

FREE Kindle Book Seventh Dimension - The Door, A Young Adult Christian Fantasy

FREE Saturday and Sunday on Amazon. “Seventh Dimension – The Door, a Young Adult Christian Fantasy.” (ASIN B009R8Q1WC), 18 reviews, 4.7 o…

Started by Lorilyn Roberts

0 Dec 28, 2012

New World Wide Release: "Our Explosive Sun"

For those interested in the Sun and the Sun-Earth connection (+ Northern lights) my new popular science book has been released. Everything…

Started by Pål Brekke

2 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Pål Brekke

What's Your Latest Blog Post?

List your latest blog post here! Here's the link to mine 'A Victorian Wonder." Great Exhibition.   What have these objects in common? -    …

Started by Grace Elliot

0 Jun 15, 2011

The Book Lounge

The Book Lounge I made a webpage for Authors to have Author Profiles and information about their book and links to order their book online…

Started by Aimee Stinson

2 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by rotem bar lev

Book Blog Tour Begins for The Truth Lies in the Dark...join the fun!

Hi to all Book Marketing Network members. I would like to invite everyone to join me on my Book Blog Tour for my mystery, The Truth Lies i…

Started by Kristin Callender

1 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

New Movie Review By James Myers, The Entertainment Critic-The Soloist

I wanted to see an adult film this weekend. Not an x-rated adult sex film, but a thoughtful adult oriented film, for you know---- grown…

Started by James Myers

0 May 6, 2009

New Interview By The Entertainment Critic: Brad Thor on The Last Patriot

NEW INTERVIEW FROM JAMES MYERS, THE ENTERTAINMENT CRITIC: NEW YORK TIMES #1 BEST SELLING AUTHOR, BRAD THOR, AUTHOR OF THE LAST PATRIOT…

Started by James Myers

1 Aug 11, 2008

Getting major attention for your books

I've found some tricks to media attention in my reading. Others, I had to adapt and find on my own. Let me know what some of you have done.…

Started by Lacresha Hayes

7 Aug 3, 2008

Would Anyone Like to Review My Book?

Here is some info on the book along with a synopsis: Imagine owning a restaurant near the jungles of Thailand that sits upon the most lege…

Started by Taryn Simpson

4 Aug 8, 2007
Reply by Taryn Simpson

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service