The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'adventure' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Highway to the Stars: The Beginning by B.E. Wilson

4Lan encourages everyone to support fellow authors so I'm asking for your support of B.E. Wilson.   B.E. Wilson's first novel, Highway to t…

Started by R.Casteel

4 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by 4-LAN

Not so good

So once again, I’ve made a blunder (I think) in my sponsorship ads. Last Friday, DROP OUT was Kindle Nation Daily’s sponsor. http://kindlen…

Started by Neil Ostroff

1 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Adrian Staccato

The future

Lately, I’ve been contemplating the future of writers in today’s high technology society. What will become of us and the books we write? Wi…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jul 8, 2012

Hailing All Adventure Fans!

Hello there! I'm new to this site - and to publishing. I recently published a book on amazon called The Secret World of Dragons (http://tin…

Started by Sandra harvey

1 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by John Kremer

Lexi Spiderwoman

Alex, your ordinary secretary by day, Lexi Fine by night--the new Superhero on the block

Started by Kensington Roth/Novelist

0 Oct 30, 2011

Demon Hunter 2: Seek & Destroy hits virtual bookshelves today

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE NOVEMBER 27, 2009 Delivering Sequels in Cyberspace Author Cynthia Vespia uses ebook format for horror trilogy (Las…

Started by Cynthia Vespia

0 Nov 28, 2009

Interview at Fiction Scribe for THE JAGUAR LEGACY

Today (Friday, November 9) is another spotlight interview for my paranormal romantic suspense, THE JAGUAR LEGACY, as part of my month-long…

Started by Maureen Fisher

0 Nov 9, 2007

St. Jude's Fundraiser Reminder

There are only a few days left to participate in my fundraiser for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital. I will donate $1.00 for each e…

Started by Teri Thackston

0 Oct 27, 2007

St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital and Contest

Hi, everyone, Some of you probably saw this on Book Place, but I thought I'd post the info here, too. I'm hosting a fundraiser for St. Jude…

Started by Teri Thackston

0 Oct 10, 2007

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service