The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'advertising' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free advertising

Hello everyone, I have some free sites that I put together where you can advertise your books.  I am currently driving more traffic to the…

Started by R.B.W. Culpepper

7 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by R.B.W. Culpepper

Using youtube videos for promotions

Hi all I've started uploading youtube videos and was wondering if any of you has some experience in using that for promotion. my latest b…

Started by Alicia Castillo

8 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by CBM Christian Book Marketing

Promote Your Book right On your Very Own TV Channel This is an Amazing New Idea

As a WACPtv Lifetime Member As a WACPtv Member CHANNEL OWNER, You'll receive Your Own Branded Logo (you furnish us) with Your Choice of Co…

Started by Sidney Skinner

0 Apr 25, 2009

Independent publishing company & art community hiring in all areas!!

Strong Truths. We are a collaborative art community and an independent publishing company. We support young artists (writers, poets, phot…

Started by Gene Marie | Strong Truths

0 Mar 24, 2009

Authors: What Type of Marketing Has Worked Best for You?

Hi All, I was curious to get others' opinions about what type of marketing has worked best for you, conventional or online methods? I will…

Started by Stacy-Deanne

5 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by judy cullins

Starting an empire

I am an author and I am seeing the negative effects of authors struggling to get their book notice. I have design one of the greatest websi…

Started by Yolanda Jackson

2 Dec 7, 2008
Reply by Yolanda Jackson

Free Video Course for Authors

My good friend, best selling author Ron Louis and I made some book marketing videos we are giving away. In video one we discuss the success…

Started by Christina Rowe

0 Sep 30, 2008

Short Story Contest

~~~permission to forward granted~~~ The Long and the Short of It First Annual Short Story Contest It’s said everyone has at least one sto…

Started by Judy Thomas

1 May 20, 2008
Reply by padma narayanswamy

Smart Links and Widgets

My most recent blog post at On Creative Writing and Publishing discusses smart links and widgets, a terrific way to advertise books.

Started by Linda A Lavid

1 Apr 11, 2008

Bookmarks for Promotion of Book

There have been several people who have posted they use bookmarks for publicity/advertising. I was wondering if pictures could be posted of…

Started by SusieSunshine

1 Dec 9, 2007
Reply by SusieSunshine

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service