The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'amazon' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to find the most profitable Keywords on Kindle/Amazon

Hi peeps, TL;DR: I grew tired of expensive keyword search tools, so I created mine. It costs $2 instead of $50 and only focuses on keywords…

Started by alex krako

0 Oct 12, 2018

Feedback on Book Linking Marketing Tool

Book marketing professionals, I need your feedback. I've recently released a new tool (it's free to use) for creating smart marketing links…

Started by Fredrik Gevert

0 Jul 17, 2015

Great book deal on Amazon

TITLE: Raffles: The Complete Innings AUTHOR: Richard Foreman AMAZON LINK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Raffles-Complete-Innings-Richard-Forema

Started by Endeavour Press

0 Apr 17, 2015

Great Advertising Page For Fantasy & Science Fiction Authors

I'm a Fantasy writer myself, and I want to share something I recently discovered It's a Facebook page where Fantasy & Science fiction w…

Started by James Walter

0 Jul 26, 2012

Daniel P Quinn to do book signing on 4/29/12 @ Landmark Tavern, NYC after brunch event.

Fundraising Brunch w/Harpist Aideen O'Donnell @ Landmark Tavern for ArtsPRunlimited, Inc., on 4.29.12 in NYC Fundraising Brunch w/music…

Started by danielpquinn684

0 Mar 23, 2012

Budget eBook Formatting - under a fiver for ePub and Kindle

Hello Book Marketing Network People! :) If you’re an independent author and need simple, professional formatting and epub/mobi file creatio…

Started by Ras Ashcroft

0 Mar 1, 2012

To lend or not to lend, that is the Kindle

Hi authors....  I recently started to add my books to Kindle, and following some of Kremer's stories, I cut the price of one to $.99  the b…

Started by Alicia Castillo

1 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by John Kremer

Are you obsessed with your Amazon Sales Rank?

I came out with my first book recently (it's about inbound marketing). The book has done well, and geek that I am, I've become obsessed wi…

Started by Dharmesh Shah

1 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Dennis AuBuchon

Have you ever used Createspace to create your book?

I used www.createspace.com/3364981 to create my cookbook "The Budget Gourmet" and I am thinking of using it again for my novel coming out i…

Started by Denise Murphy

2 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

UPDATE: AMAZON REVIEWS REINSTATED

So much has happened in the past 24 hours. I have been contacted by authors, author organization reps, reporters, book marketers, bloggers…

Started by Cheryl Kaye Tardif

0 Apr 6, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service