The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'authors' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

List of the top 100 prolific writers on Amazon

Hi, Quick post to let you know that I put up a page listing the top 100 writers on Amazon - in terms of number of books featured in best se…

Started by alex krako

0 Mar 16, 2019

Krullstone Publishing

I started this discussion simply to plug a little self-promotion for some of our authors. I didn't want to overwhelm any other forums with…

Started by Krullstone Publishing

17 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Krullstone Publishing

Introducing How To Promote and Market Your Book by Madi Preda

As Madi Preda describes the importance of book marketing and PR in authors success, the book is a good read for aspiring writers and market…

Started by Madi Preda - AuthorsPR

0 Jul 23, 2014

Finding Readers

getting work to readers seems to be the hardest part of e-publishing.  Couple of quick requests/questions  Has anyone got a technique/ plan…

Started by Steve Downes

0 Nov 18, 2013

5 Tips to self-market your self-published book from FastPencil

Hi all, I'm here from FastPencil, the fastest, easiest way to write and publish your book. We've joined the forum to share information that…

Started by FastPencil

0 Oct 2, 2013

Successful Social Media Marketing Stories and Tips

Social Media is an effective tool for branding as well as selling a book but that is only if you know how to invest your time on it and not…

Started by Sude Khanian

0 Sep 30, 2013

What is Your Favorite Book?

I am always curious to find out more about other authors, so I have two questions... What is your favorite book? Who is your favorite auth…

Started by Christy Penman

1 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Ken Hughes

What is Your Favorite Book?

I am always curious to find out more about other authors, so I have two questions... What is your favorite book? What is your favorite aut…

Started by Christy Penman

0 Jul 16, 2013

Novels may die

I’ve been writing 50,000-70,000 word novels for a while now and to do it properly takes a lot of time. My fastest writing ever was last yea…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jan 20, 2013

For all the mystery lovers out there

Today is Day 5 of the Mystery We Write Blog Tour featuring interviews with authors, writing and marketing tips and book giveaways. To view…

Started by Patricia Gligor

0 Nov 30, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service