The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'authors' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Book Signing Success Question

What book marketing material do you provide your potential customers during book signings besides your book, bookmarks or postcards? If not…

Started by ZLS Publishing, LLC

5 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by ZLS Publishing, LLC

Black Authors GET LISTED!

Dear Black Author Please register your BIO and Website at "Black Authors Websites dotCom". It's a repository website directory for Black a…

Started by Jeff Brooks

0 Dec 2, 2009

Why You Should Use Customized Book Products

A picture is worth a thousand words, they say. Why is that? Because the ability to quickly visualize the details in a graphic way is a much…

0 Dec 1, 2009

TIPS: Make Your First Five More Appealing to Agents and Editors Or You're Sunk!

Hi All, I'd like to share some tips that will most likely get you over the five-page hurdle that aspiring writers face. It's the BIGGEST o…

Started by Stacy-Deanne

0 Nov 11, 2009

Free Short Story Writing Contest TRAVEL STORIES – win cash with your story

While traveling we always have new experiences, whether they are amazing, life changing or just disillusioning. Tell us your travel story.…

Started by Nils

0 Nov 4, 2009

Free Short Story Writing Contest TRAVEL STORIES – win cash with your story

While traveling we always have new experiences, whether they are amazing, life changing or just disillusioning. Tell us your travel story.…

Started by Nils

0 Nov 4, 2009

Open Call for Book Video Trailers

BookCaster.com is accepting book video trailers. In addition to videos, author listings can include a book synopsis, excerpt, links to auth…

Started by BookCaster

0 Oct 19, 2009

AGENTS

Can an author contact agents with a query about a book (memoir) that has been self-published with a sequel following. I've got a good platf…

Started by albertasequeira

6 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by albertasequeira

Questions for Authors

Hello Everyone, I will be conducting interviews with well-known authors during the next 2 months to be broadcast over the internet. I woul…

Started by Barbara Howard

0 Sep 3, 2009

Bad Myspace Book Marketing Techniques-Maybe every social network!

Okay, okay, I know what I'm about to say is going to make some people upset but I've noticed a trend and I have to say something about it.…

6 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Carol Shimp

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service