The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'authors' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Authors: What Type of Marketing Has Worked Best for You?

Hi All, I was curious to get others' opinions about what type of marketing has worked best for you, conventional or online methods? I will…

Started by Stacy-Deanne

5 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by judy cullins

Seeking 15 Christian Authors in DC/DE/MD/VA/PA Areas to Participate in a December 13th Event at Security Square Mall

I am Seeking 15 Christian Authors to Sell their Christian Fiction and Non-Fiction Books on Saturday, December 13th from 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. a…

Started by Lynn Pinder

2 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Lynn Pinder

Call All Authors

I just build a forum like this one for authors. the form let authors give people prizes for reading their book, authors set your own rule a…

Started by Yolanda Jackson

0 Dec 13, 2008

2009 National 'Declare and Decree' Book Tour

I am launching a nation wide book tour for my book "Declare and Decree and It Shall be Estalished" and looking for venues all across the co…

Started by Shontell

1 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Shontell

Voices of Thanksgiving: Christian Authors on Tour

Join seven dynamic Christian authors from the DC/DE/MD/VA metropolitan areas for a few hours of reflection and discussion regarding their…

Started by Lynn Pinder

0 Nov 9, 2008

The Dreaded Book Signing -- Tips & Tortures

I know from talking to many authors that many are absolutely terrified of book signing events. Even some who have been around the block a f…

Started by Cheryl Kaye Tardif

9 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Cheryl Kaye Tardif

Your opinion needed

I am Internet track leader for the 2009 IBPA (Independent Book Publishers Association) conference. If you are an author, self published aut…

Started by Kathleen Gage

0 Sep 12, 2008

Register NOW for FREE Online Writer's Conference

Registrations for the FREE MuseOnline Writer's conference close on the 1st September. Check out the website for workshops. Genres and topic…

Started by Rosalie Skinner

3 Aug 31, 2008
Reply by SusieSunshine

Writers wanted

I publish a free ezine called Messages From the Universe. It has over 1200 readers. I am looking for writers who wish write articles promot…

Started by Theresa Chaze

11 May 4, 2008
Reply by Karina Kantas

Which of the following is your biggest challenge writing a nonfiction book?

Given the numerous, often-documented, advantages that a published book offers coaches, consultants, and other service providers, I'd like t…

Started by Roger C. Parker

6 Apr 10, 2008
Reply by Peter N. Jones

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service