The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'authors' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Authors' Group Blog: MURDER BY 4

A few weeks ago, a dear friend of mine announced to me and three other authors that she had finally found a home for her novel. After the i…

Started by Marta Stephens

0 Mar 2, 2008

Did you hear the recording of my teleseminar?

Last evening I had over 450 people registered for my teleseminar on The Truth about Making Money on the Internet. Since then quite a few pe…

Started by Kathleen Gage

0 Feb 19, 2008

I am hosting a free teleseminar on Internet Marketing

FREE Teleseminar The Truth about Making Money on the Internet Featuring Kathleen Gage, The Street Smarts Marketer Speakers, trainers, auth…

Started by Kathleen Gage

0 Feb 1, 2008

Visions Driven by a Higher Purpose

The SLS kicks off the 2008 month long Black History Month Online Book Fair! You are invited to take part too. Please visit the main website…

Started by Ella D. Curry

0 Jan 25, 2008

Online Book Catalogs

I have recently been looking at online book catalogs and the process of how books get into them. Are online catalogs beneficial and should…

Started by Dennis AuBuchon

3 Oct 30, 2007
Reply by Dennis AuBuchon

*~*~ALERT*~* Promotion Resource inside...

Here's another promo resource to add to your list... The Richmond Times Dispatch has an online section (Virginia Authors & Books) wher…

Started by Alicia Hill Jones

0 Sep 6, 2007

Self-Publishing Your Book Need Not Be A Nightmare

That old saying, "Ingnorance Is Bliss" does not apply in this case -- basically, within the self-publishing arena, "Ingnorance Is NOT Bliss…

Started by Judi Lake

12 Aug 19, 2007
Reply by Feon Davis

North Carolina Authors Booksigning

Is anyone interested in getting together sometime for a booksigning for authors, not only from NC, but any author. I just thought that if y…

Started by Penny Owen

6 Aug 13, 2007
Reply by Penny Owen

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service