The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'blog' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2020 Update from author Kelli A. Wilkins

Hi everyone, I’m sharing some news and updates. In case you didn’t know, I have a new website! The url is: www.KelliWilkins.com I’ve incl…

Started by Kelli A. Wilkins

0 Feb 12, 2020

I recently joined The Book Marketing Network

Hello All, I recently joined The Book Marketing Network, because I wanted to network with other writers and tell them about my new eBook. I…

Started by Keith Meyers

1 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Michael Spelling

Publish your blogposts?

As a crime novelist, I have done extensive research on serial killers and stalkers, their methodology, psychological makeup and their victi…

Started by Susan Fleet

0 May 5, 2013

Discover What You Are Here To Do - New Book

Hi all, Introducing myself and my book. I released the Kindle version of my new book, Discover What You Are Here To Do, recently and would…

Started by Nicola Grace

0 Jan 27, 2013

For all the mystery lovers out there

Today is Day 5 of the Mystery We Write Blog Tour featuring interviews with authors, writing and marketing tips and book giveaways. To view…

Started by Patricia Gligor

0 Nov 30, 2012

I'd like to do a blog tour!

Hi there! My first novel Diary Of A Ryde was released last month and I'm very interested in getting some international attention for it. I…

Started by Joanna Ryde

1 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by John Kremer

Unfinished

A very interesting interview with Suzanne Gravelle at http://bookread-mumswritings.blogspot.com/

Started by Dee Owen

0 Dec 13, 2011

Organizing a Book Blog Tour

Hello Everyone. I am wanting to organize a book blog tour. I was wondering whether there is a list of sites that are historically receptive…

Started by Jeff Horton

1 Jul 31, 2011

How To Get More Blog Followers?

Do you want more readers/followers for your blog? Then post your link here. Be sure to FOLLOW BACK everyone who follows you; that's only po…

Started by Vanessa Morgan

0 Apr 23, 2011

Add Your New Blog post here.

Author of historical romance Grace Elliot, invites you to view her latest blog post. This festive season Grace takes a fresh look at the st…

Started by Grace Elliot

1 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Grace Elliot

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service