The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'blog' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SEX! Got your attention? New blog series specifically tailored to authors and fitness..look

A lot of you don't know I'm a CPT (certified personal trainer) as well as an author. In light of the new year I'm dedicating my blog to a s…

Started by Cynthia Vespia

0 Jan 11, 2010

Blog tour information

I am in the process of setting up a blog tour for author G. M. Masterson and his new book, Alexander: Hall of the Gods. The book is a fanta…

Started by Janet Elaine Smith

1 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Blogging Your Book

I've been blogging a new version of a book that I once wrote on the civil rights history of the Mississippi Delta. I can't seem to get comm…

Started by Susan Klopfer

2 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

blog radio interviews

I'd agreed to be interviewed by Magdelena Ball on her Compulsive Reader internet talk show tonight. I was more nervous than a worm in a fis…

Started by Geoff Nelder

1 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Geoff Nelder

Forever Friends Anthology Blog Tour

I am so excited about this as I have a short story in the anthology entitled Silence of Friendship. So please join me in my first Blog Tou…

Started by SusieSunshine

1 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by Shelagh Watkins

Shelagh's Forever Friends Anthology Blog Tour

Please join this blog network http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blogpage.php?blogid=90685 and check out Shelagh's Forever Friends Blog…

Started by SusieSunshine

0 Dec 6, 2008

Internet killed the paperback star

An article published on my blog about how Internet is changing the way people look at the real world, and which is the risk: «Internet kill…

Started by Dario de Judicibus

2 Apr 19, 2008
Reply by Dennis AuBuchon

Re: Book Blog Tour "Ladies of Class"

Hi Everyone, A few more Authors have been kind enough to tour for me. Here is the revised schedule. Thanks Dee Virtual Book Tour Schedule f…

Started by Dee Owen

0 Mar 21, 2008

Virtual Book Tours

I'm in the process of planning my first virtual book tour and was wondering is it necessary to send a review copy of my book to a blog host…

Started by Alicia Hill Jones

2 Mar 4, 2008
Reply by deborah thomas

Anyone want to be a guest on my blog?

One form of virtual book touring, or so I'm told, is to appear as guests on other peoples blogs. I remember when my first book came out, th…

Started by CPMurphy

7 Nov 15, 2007
Reply by Peter N. Jones

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service