The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'blogs' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's Your Twitter Handle? What's Your Blog?

Greetings, everyone.  Following on from John Kremer's excellent post, Authors Working Together to Sell More Books, let's tweet each other's…

Started by Zhana

0 Oct 6, 2020

How To Get More Blog Followers?

Do you want more readers/followers for your blog? Then post your link here. Be sure to FOLLOW BACK everyone who follows you; that's only po…

Started by Vanessa Morgan

0 Apr 23, 2011

Looking for Blog Tour Hosts

We are almost booked for the year and are looking for Blog Tour Hosts to host our Virtual Book Tours.      If you are interested in hosting…

Started by Alba Henderson

1 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Alba Henderson

So, Why Aren't You A Huge Success?

Sign of Success? So, why aren’t you a huge success? What’s taking so damn long for your “ship” to come in? You’re certainly gifted, hard…

Started by Gene Cartwright

4 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Looking for Bloggers

I will be doing a virtual book tour for my new ebook. Pump Up Your Book Promotion will be hosting it. I am looking for bloggers who would b…

Started by Theresa Chaze

2 Mar 4, 2008
Reply by Theresa Chaze

Virtual Book Tours

I'm in the process of planning my first virtual book tour and was wondering is it necessary to send a review copy of my book to a blog host…

Started by Alicia Hill Jones

2 Mar 4, 2008
Reply by deborah thomas

Anyone else us Startlogic for their website?

I've had no problems with my website which is hosted by StartLogic. It came with the capability to blog via WordPress. Things were great, u…

Started by CPMurphy

1 Dec 22, 2007
Reply by Peter N. Jones

*~*~ALERT*~* Promotion Resource inside...

Here's another promo resource to add to your list... The Richmond Times Dispatch has an online section (Virginia Authors & Books) wher…

Started by Alicia Hill Jones

0 Sep 6, 2007

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service