The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'book' (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's Your Biggest Challenge with Your Book?

I'd be interested to learn what authors/publishers on this network think their biggest challenges are with their book. I wonder if there's…

Started by Bill Frank

2218 Dec 22, 2021
Reply by Manny Asunto

Just Released: Romance Every Weekend: 104 Fun Ways to Express Your Love

Hi everyone, I’m sharing news about my new release… Romance Every Weekend: 104 Fun Ways to Express Your Love Whether you’re just starting…

Started by Kelli A. Wilkins

0 Dec 12, 2019

List of the top 100 prolific writers on Amazon

Hi, Quick post to let you know that I put up a page listing the top 100 writers on Amazon - in terms of number of books featured in best se…

Started by alex krako

0 Mar 16, 2019

I'm looking for recommendations for a company that prints slipcases!

I'm looking for recommendations for a company that prints slipcases for three 6x9 soft cover book trilogy. I'm self-published and working w…

Started by Marina Cox

0 Sep 13, 2018

NEW HORROR RELEASE - Nightmare in the North

Hi everyone! My latest horror story, Nightmare in the North was just released. This novella is a cautionary tale about traveling alone in…

0 Aug 21, 2018

Just released - BEAUTY & THE BIGFOOT - A paranormal comedy

Hi everyone, My paranormal comedy, Beauty & the Bigfoot was just released. It's an unusual look at the legend of Bigfoot and blends the…

0 Oct 4, 2017

Imagine the day

Imagine already today the day, when your dreams have become a reality. Imagine and experience already today that day in the future, when yo…

Started by Lars Andersson

0 Feb 24, 2016

About dogs - Notes of a dog trainer

I'm an Italian dog trainer and my book has been recently translated in English :-) NOTES OF A DOG TRAINER

Started by Alessandro Coppola

0 Nov 13, 2015

In the Line of Fire by Philip McCutchan

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00MBURTN8/ref=s9_hps_ft_g351_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=002N0MJP6GNPMJB

Started by Endeavour Press

0 Jul 23, 2015

Who would you cast in the book that you're reading?

Hello Book Marketing Network. I am excited to be a part of the great discussions here! I want to kick it off with a couple questions of my…

Started by Jason

8 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Jason

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service