The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'book' (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Win two tickets to an amazing event!

A good friend of mine, Christine Kloser is launching her book, The Freedom Formula today with 85 partners. People like Wayne Dyer, Marianne…

Started by Kathleen Gage

0 Aug 13, 2008

Very Exciting Book Launch!

I am involved in a very exciting book launch that I am very excited to tell you about. Christine Kloser has written a wonderful book on bei…

Started by Dr. Joe Capista

0 Aug 13, 2008

New Interview By The Entertainment Critic: Brad Thor on The Last Patriot

NEW INTERVIEW FROM JAMES MYERS, THE ENTERTAINMENT CRITIC: NEW YORK TIMES #1 BEST SELLING AUTHOR, BRAD THOR, AUTHOR OF THE LAST PATRIOT…

Started by James Myers

1 Aug 11, 2008

An Invitation to 2 Free 1-Hour Teleclasses Next Week

Hi, Next week I'm offering two free 1-hour teleclasses for authors and future authors and I'd like to invite any of you who might be inter…

Started by Marg Ruttan

0 Aug 3, 2008

Getting major attention for your books

I've found some tricks to media attention in my reading. Others, I had to adapt and find on my own. Let me know what some of you have done.…

Started by Lacresha Hayes

7 Aug 3, 2008

Be published for FREE

Warnes Literary publishes you for FREE. There is no hidden fee. http://www.warnesliterary.com

Started by Jeanne Warnes

16 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by Head Spook

Want to Meet in Book Expo America?

Hi Everyone, I'll be in Los Angeles for Book Expo America from Thursday to Sunday. I still have some openings to meet with authors and pub…

Started by Eylon Israely @ Eco-Libris

0 May 24, 2008

Why Do Book Authors Love Wordpress?

Hi all- I recently wrote a 5 page guide on why book authors should use Wordpress as part of their web presence. This is especially helpful…

Started by Dean

5 May 6, 2008
Reply by michael sean symonds

Is Your Website Addresss Marketable?

Is Your Website Addresss Marketable? It's about building a brand and an awareness of your brand with a marketable website address . . . D…

Started by C.F. Jackson

3 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by C.F. Jackson

Saying Hello!

Hello everyone, from Athens, Greece! I have just joined your very interesting site so that I get to meet more people in the book business…

Started by Tanya Yeritsidou

6 Apr 8, 2008
Reply by Tanya Yeritsidou

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service