The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'book' (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Media Rooms

Well, I am now on another project. *sigh* I am preparing an online media room for my book Life is Like Making Chocolate Chip Cookies and fo…

Started by SusieSunshine

2 Feb 21, 2008
Reply by SusieSunshine

“Meet Your Mate” FREE Teleseminar

Join Relationship Expert, Carmin Wharton , aka “The Relationship Teacher” as she hosts the: “Meet Your Mate” FREE Teleseminar Men &…

Started by Carmin Wharton

0 Feb 14, 2008

Websites Where You Can List Your Book For Free

Like I said in several earlier forum posts, I've been putting together a list of websites that allow you to list your books for free. This…

Started by Peter N. Jones

4 Feb 9, 2008
Reply by Peter N. Jones

Thinking of Writing &/or Publishing a Travel Book?

I wish this book existed 10 years ago, before I wrote my first outdoor recreation guidebook. It would have made the process much easier. In…

Started by Sue Freeman

1 Jan 29, 2008
Reply by Sue Freeman

Promoting Books on Social Networks

I am interested to see if any of you have had positive experiences promoting your book(s) on Social Networks. The following reprinted with…

Started by Roger Ellerton

0 Jan 24, 2008

Rare opportunity to look into the movie world!

If you ever wanted a glimpse into the world of film making, if you every wanted to see the entire process from screenplay to production to…

Started by Carole Whang Schutter

0 Dec 21, 2007

Send your book marketing tips for new ebook series - and get a free copy!

Hi, friends! After years of collecting my book marketing tips and what I've learned along the way, I'ved decided to make them into easy-to…

Started by Lisa Copen

0 Dec 13, 2007

Houston Booksigning

If any of you are in the west Houston/Katy area on Saturday December 15, I'll be signing my romantic suspense Perilous Passions from 11:00…

Started by Teri Thackston

0 Dec 12, 2007

Launch Parties

Has anyone here had or put together a Launch Party for their book? If so, when on the timeline did you do it? What did it entail? Who di…

Started by SusieSunshine

0 Dec 5, 2007

Book Giveaways

I was curious if anyone in here has had any success with contests where they offered a free book giveaway. We offer this with out tours, bu…

Started by Dorothy Thompson

0 Dec 3, 2007

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service