The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'book' (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Surviving Rejections

Learn how I survived the rejection process. Excerpt from today’s spotlight at The Long and the Short of It: “… Upon initial receipt of each…

Started by Maureen Fisher

1 Nov 23, 2007
Reply by padma narayanswamy

Should Real Men Read Romance?

Excerpt from today’s spotlight at The Long and the Short of It: “… if anyone asks me whether I think men should read romance fiction, my an…

Started by Maureen Fisher

1 Nov 22, 2007
Reply by padma narayanswamy

Virtual Book Tours: Don't Believe What Read In the Funny Papers or In Some People's Blogs

I routinely Google my name and the name of my book to check for reviews that might have been posted without my knowledge. A few weeks ago a…

Started by Marta Stephens

0 Nov 15, 2007

Anyone want to be a guest on my blog?

One form of virtual book touring, or so I'm told, is to appear as guests on other peoples blogs. I remember when my first book came out, th…

Started by CPMurphy

7 Nov 15, 2007
Reply by Peter N. Jones

Book Titles

I often come up with titles for my books before the manuscript is written. I play with titles over and over in my head. I always try to cho…

Started by George Wilder Jr.

2 Oct 26, 2007
Reply by Dennis AuBuchon

Is it bad business to decline book review requests?

I've read that you should send out books for review to those who are familiar with or done other reviews within your book genre. But what i…

Started by Alicia Hill Jones

5 Oct 9, 2007
Reply by Alicia Hill Jones

On finishing your novel..

.. this seems to be a good writing resource: http://www.timothyhallinan.com/writers.php Revvell http://podcast.TheBookCrawler.com

Started by Revvell

0 Sep 23, 2007

While Waiting for an Agent/Publisher- A Question

Hi. I have written a book and am now shopping it to agents. I went to a conference and the advice I got about this stage was to send it out…

Started by Karen L. Alaniz

1 Sep 11, 2007
Reply by Feon Davis

Book Marketing on the Internet

What are some of the most effective ways you've discovered to market your book on the web?

Started by Bill Frank

11 Sep 6, 2007
Reply by Peter N. Jones

Does the Church support the Christian writer, and AUTHORS?

I like anyone experience if any, with any support of any kind as Christian writer or Author from their Church? rather members, friends of m…

Started by Feon Davis

6 Sep 5, 2007
Reply by Author-Poet Aberjhani

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service