The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'book' (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'd like to do a blog tour!

Hi there! My first novel Diary Of A Ryde was released last month and I'm very interested in getting some international attention for it. I…

Started by Joanna Ryde

1 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by John Kremer

eBook Covers, Layout and Design

Hello everyone,   I wanted to pass this on to those who are putting out their own eBooks: Noir Nation and its sister presses Bare Knuckles…

Started by Alan Ward Thomas

3 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Alan Ward Thomas

Unfinished

A very interesting interview with Suzanne Gravelle at http://bookread-mumswritings.blogspot.com/

Started by Dee Owen

0 Dec 13, 2011

Book Covers: Do it yourself or have it professionally done?

My feeling is that sometimes, actually often, writers are their own worst enemy when it comes to choosing or creating their own book covers…

Started by Alan Ward Thomas

0 Oct 13, 2011

Librarian and Children’s Book Author Combine Expertise To Help Authors with a special Sell Your Books to Schools and Libraries book-package offer

Libraries are the biggest book market in the US. There are nearly 110,000 school and public libraries in this country, and 100,000 public s…

Started by Barbara Techel

0 Oct 3, 2011

Which of the word processing programs are most commonly used by book publishers and why?

I have been using Tex/Latex typesetting system to typeset my math books.  I later discovered that most publishers do not use Tex/Latex to p…

Started by Paul Chika Emekwulu

3 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Jeny

Sal and Sally app now available!

My new Sal and Sally app is now available. It's completemwith a storyteller and interactive paint activity for the children's enjoyment. On…

Started by Jay Miller

0 Aug 9, 2011

Free advertising

Hello everyone, I have some free sites that I put together where you can advertise your books.  I am currently driving more traffic to the…

Started by R.B.W. Culpepper

7 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by R.B.W. Culpepper

Bewitching Book Tours- Seeking Virtual Tour Hosts

I am kicking off a new business venture- Bewitching Book Tours.   I know both sides of the coin being both an author and book blogger so I…

Started by Roxanne Rhoads

0 Jan 3, 2011

Book Awards

How many out there have used Book Awards to gain recognition for your books? Seems they have to be newly published to qualify. There are so…

Started by Deborah McCarragher

13 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Shawn Lamb

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service