The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'book' (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Paid Book Reviews

What's the general opinion of paid book reviews? I paid Reader's Choice less than $100 and got a great review from someone who chose to re…

Started by Alan Smith

11 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Kate L

Which do you prefer Live Book Tours or Virtual Book Tours and why?

Let me know which type of Book Tour do you prefer and why?

Started by YvonneW

11 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Sizt Elilo

HOW DO YOU GET YOUR BOOK NOTICED BY A NATIONAL BOOK PUBLISHER?

I am finding out now, that some book stores won't look at your book if you are self published.  They want you to be picked up by a national…

Started by anita c spaulding

3 Sep 22, 2010

Ask Ms Recipe Cookbook Giveaway

I’m giving away ONE  FREE Signed paperback of my cookbook Ask Ms Recipe: Simple Recipes that Make Cents to one lucky winner Ask Ms Recipe

Started by Nina Marana

0 Sep 8, 2010

Author's and Book's Information

Which is the best name for that document that is usually requested to published authors and that contains information about the author a sp…

Started by Dario de Judicibus

0 Aug 10, 2010

Questions regarding DIY media coverage

I would like to set up some local media coverage for my book launch; has anyone successfully submitted press releases to local media and la…

Started by Alison Silbert

0 Jul 6, 2010

Amazon: why or why not?

I self published my book ( Clear Your Focus Grow Your Business) and it came out last month. It is a non-fiction self-help business developm…

Started by kaya singer

3 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Jubilee Jones

THREE FACES OF THE ALA CONFERENCE

by: LM Preston, www.lmpreston.com Also look for this article on www.sellingbooks.com and in ezines articles.   I visited the American Libra…

Started by LM Preston

0 Jun 28, 2010

Book trailer sites?

With the pending release of the book trailer for my series, The Noricin Chronicles, I am looking for suggestions about places to post the t…

Started by Mark Sheldon

15 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by kim kouski

Next Stop on 2010 Trustworthy and True: Christian Authors on Tour (West Virginia on May 8th)

Started by Lynn Pinder

2 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Lynn Pinder

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service