The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'books' (129)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Book Marketing Success Stories

This is a forum to allow people to showcase the things they've done that have worked well for them in marketing their books. Please share y…

Started by John Kremer

235 Jan 4, 2022
Reply by Manny Asunto

New Romance Release - Love, Lies and Redemption

Hi everyone, I’m pleased to announce the release of my western romance, Love, Lies and Redemption. Set in 1877 Nebraska, this novel blends…

Started by Kelli A. Wilkins

0 Feb 12, 2020

2020 Update from author Kelli A. Wilkins

Hi everyone, I’m sharing some news and updates. In case you didn’t know, I have a new website! The url is: www.KelliWilkins.com I’ve incl…

0 Feb 12, 2020

NEW HORROR RELEASE - Nightmare in the North

Hi everyone! My latest horror story, Nightmare in the North was just released. This novella is a cautionary tale about traveling alone in…

0 Aug 21, 2018

New Romance Release - Redemption from a Dark Past

Hi, I’m pleased to announce the release of my historical romance, REDEMPTION FROM A DARK PAST. This full-length Gothic novel is set in the…

0 Jun 21, 2018

New Romance Release - Trust with Hearts

Hi romance lovers, I’m pleased to announce the release of my contemporary romance novel, Trust with Hearts. The hero is a sexy cowboy-li…

0 Aug 14, 2017

Reviews… what do they mean?

The free promotion for my book, IMAGINATION is long over and now, as I had hoped, reviews are starting to roll in. This got me thinking as…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Apr 29, 2016

winner in the 50 Writers You Should Be Reading Contest!

I"m thrilled to announce I was one of the winners in "The 50 Best Writers You Should Be Reading Contest" sponsored by TheAuthorShow.com.…

Started by Deanie Humphrys-Dunne

0 Dec 28, 2015

Ohio PARCC Assessment Practice Resources

Classroom Resources for Basic Skills and OST Prep   High-Quality learning resources for Ohio are designed to help students master basic sk…

Started by Angelina Perez

0 Nov 22, 2015

In the Line of Fire by Philip McCutchan

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00MBURTN8/ref=s9_hps_ft_g351_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=002N0MJP6GNPMJB

Started by Endeavour Press

0 Jul 23, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service