The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'books' (129)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Send your book marketing tips for new ebook series - and get a free copy!

Hi, friends! After years of collecting my book marketing tips and what I've learned along the way, I'ved decided to make them into easy-to…

Started by Lisa Copen

0 Dec 13, 2007

Special offer to Book Marketing Network members from Kristie Leigh Maguire

I am proud to announce that my erotic novel, Affairs of the Heart, has hit Number One in sensual romance at Amazon.com. To celebrate, I w…

Started by Kristie Leigh Maguire

0 Nov 13, 2007

Online Book Catalogs

I have recently been looking at online book catalogs and the process of how books get into them. Are online catalogs beneficial and should…

Started by Dennis AuBuchon

3 Oct 30, 2007
Reply by Dennis AuBuchon

Does trading Amazon reviews make sense?

I am very new at this. I have one book, "Our Oneness in Christ," that was published by PublishAmerica (a fact which I now perceive to be a…

Started by Ian B. Johnson

8 Sep 12, 2007
Reply by Charlotte McPherson

*~*~ALERT*~* Promotion Resource inside...

Here's another promo resource to add to your list... The Richmond Times Dispatch has an online section (Virginia Authors & Books) wher…

Started by Alicia Hill Jones

0 Sep 6, 2007

Free site for bookmarketing and web links

Hey everyone, I just started another blog for bookmarketing purposes. As many of you are aware, one of the big things in getting your websi…

Started by Peter N. Jones

1 Sep 5, 2007
Reply by Author-Poet Aberjhani

Selling books on Half.com

Has anyone sold or currently selling any books on www.Half.com (eBay's affliate)? If so, were you satisfied with the results? I'm just wond…

Started by Alicia Hill Jones

2 Sep 2, 2007
Reply by Charlotte McPherson

The Book Crawler interview...

Hi! I finished my first interview on http://podcast.TheBookCrawler.com with our own Taryn Simpson, co- author of The Mango Tree Cafe. I'll…

Started by Revvell

0 Aug 18, 2007

Publishing nightmares.

I just made a post to my blog about choices in publishing. May be of interest to some in this group. The post is "What you don't know about…

Started by Kathleen Gage

0 Aug 13, 2007

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service