The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'books' (129)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What may or may not work

It’s that time of year again when I try many of the new marketing and promotional websites that have popped up and are available to autho…

Started by Neil Ostroff

2 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Steve Downes

Does blogging sell books?

Does blogging sell books? This is the question every author who blogs wants an answer to. Well, I have my own opinion and I believe that…

Started by Neil Ostroff

3 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Steve Downes

Finding Readers

getting work to readers seems to be the hardest part of e-publishing.  Couple of quick requests/questions  Has anyone got a technique/ plan…

Started by Steve Downes

0 Nov 18, 2013

Top selling author

It’s been said that a true writer will experience a multitude of dizzying highs and terrifying lows during the course of his or her lifet…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Oct 25, 2013

I don’t want to be famous… anymore

I have always loved stories. When I was a little kid my father asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. Without hesitation I happily…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Oct 17, 2013

An author’s path

Here is my full interview for my hometown magazine. There's a link to see the article on the site. It did result in a few extra sales. Th…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Oct 14, 2013

A letter to all indie writers and readers

I’ve been a compulsive writer for nearly thirty years. I’ve published nine books and I’ve even won some literary awards. I’ve been interv…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Oct 7, 2013

My nineteenth five-star review

I just checked Amazon and my novel, DROP OUT  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005FX0K7U  just received its nineteenth five-star review. Since p…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Sep 30, 2013

The new future

It used to be that an aspiring author would write a novel and then painstakingly send out SASE’s (remember them) hoping to land an agent.…

Started by Neil Ostroff

1 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by MAXWELL KOBINA ACQUAH

Deep Thoughts

When you buy a book especially on the internet, what do you look for? Is it the cover that attracts you? The reviews? The description? Th…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Sep 16, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service