The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'business' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to become freelancer and entrepreneur - Free Ebook

hello dear friends,  I wrote a book related to small business. In this book i teach how you can start your own online business through five…

Started by shayan jiwa

0 Apr 3, 2016

So, Why Aren't You A Huge Success?

Sign of Success? So, why aren’t you a huge success? What’s taking so damn long for your “ship” to come in? You’re certainly gifted, hard…

Started by Gene Cartwright

4 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Independent publishing company & art community hiring in all areas!!

Strong Truths. We are a collaborative art community and an independent publishing company. We support young artists (writers, poets, phot…

Started by Gene Marie | Strong Truths

0 Mar 24, 2009

Webniar - Hosted by Just Dazzlind Productions

Come join me in my first Author's Cafe Webinar. You will be able to spend up to 2hrs with me and other authors. I will give you informatio…

Started by Teresa

0 Jan 11, 2009

"TheCorner" (Does 80% of the work, earn 1,000% of the returns?)

Yes it's true, 20% of the work earns 80% of the results. The reason to always complete the 80% of work that only earns 20% of the results…

Started by Nelson Bates

0 Jan 8, 2009

Win two tickets to an amazing event!

A good friend of mine, Christine Kloser is launching her book, The Freedom Formula today with 85 partners. People like Wayne Dyer, Marianne…

Started by Kathleen Gage

0 Aug 13, 2008

Very Exciting Book Launch!

I am involved in a very exciting book launch that I am very excited to tell you about. Christine Kloser has written a wonderful book on bei…

Started by Dr. Joe Capista

0 Aug 13, 2008

Looking for a website link

Several months ago there was a post on this network, I think, pertaining to a website where you could find out if someone was using a phras…

Started by SusieSunshine

0 Jul 11, 2008

Interview on Blog Talk Radio 6/2/2008 All Things That Matter Host Phil Harris

I was interviewed on Blog Talk Radio on 6/2/2008 All Things That Matter. The host was Phil Harris. I enjoyed the interview (60 minutes) and…

Started by Dennis AuBuchon

0 Jun 11, 2008

Not Just a "pie in the sky" success book...

I am working with an amazing author, Dr. Joe Capista, to get the word out about his newly released book, What Can a Dentist Teach You about…

Started by Kathleen Gage

0 Mar 4, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service