The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'children' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Not so good

So once again, I’ve made a blunder (I think) in my sponsorship ads. Last Friday, DROP OUT was Kindle Nation Daily’s sponsor. http://kindlen…

Started by Neil Ostroff

1 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Adrian Staccato

The future

Lately, I’ve been contemplating the future of writers in today’s high technology society. What will become of us and the books we write? Wi…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jul 8, 2012

Wilbur

WILBUR An animated screenplay by Ernie Johnson and Jay Miller Please stop by and sign our guestbook. Also listed below are my children's b…

Started by Jay Miller

0 Dec 2, 2009

My radio Interview will be on Sept/15th

My radio interview on The Author Show airs Sept/15th/2009 click here

Started by william sawyers

0 Aug 30, 2009

Genesis People: by Sheila Deeth

Genesis People: by Sheila Deeth Reviewed by Fran Lewis Imagine a group of children sitting mesmerized when learning about the Creation of…

Started by Fran Lewis

0 Jun 13, 2009

Webniar - Hosted by Just Dazzlind Productions

Come join me in my first Author's Cafe Webinar. You will be able to spend up to 2hrs with me and other authors. I will give you informatio…

Started by Teresa

0 Jan 11, 2009

What's Wrong with Bartering Books for Video Games? Nothing.

Now that you've bought those video game systems and video games for Christmas, here's one suggestion for setting some ground rules on playt…

Started by P.F. McKinley

0 Dec 26, 2008

Be published for FREE

Warnes Literary publishes you for FREE. There is no hidden fee. http://www.warnesliterary.com

Started by Jeanne Warnes

16 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by Head Spook

New Book: A Day For The Animals

My new book - A Day For The Animals The story: What if you said a prayer and then changed your mind. But before you could take it back,…

Started by Barbara Howard

0 Jun 13, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service