The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'contest' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Epoch Awakening is free 01.20-01.21

EPOCH AWAKENING        New York, 2050: Daniel is enmeshed in a world in which he does not belong, which he finds loathsome, intolerable. Or…

Started by Jeffrey Panzer

0 Jan 20, 2014

Author's Dream Publishing Package Officially Open!

Authors Dream Contest is officially open! Win a publishing/marketing contract valued ≈$3,000.00! #authorsdreampkg http://fb.me/RO6UKnyy

Started by Ginger Marks

1 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Ginger Marks

Here's a Marketing Challenge!

Have you downloaded & read Flaherty's Crossing yet? Until June 30th, the best review wins a $100 American Express gift card: http://lnk…

Started by Kaylin McFarren

0 Mar 23, 2010

To Think- To Write- To Publish fellowship - March 15th deadline!!

A unique writing and publishing fellowship:  To Think-To Write-To Publish--A program  for "next generation" writers of any genre with an in…

Started by Science Writer

0 Mar 6, 2010

Free Short Story Writing Contest TRAVEL STORIES – win cash with your story

While traveling we always have new experiences, whether they are amazing, life changing or just disillusioning. Tell us your travel story.…

Started by Nils

0 Nov 4, 2009

Free Short Story Writing Contest TRAVEL STORIES – win cash with your story

While traveling we always have new experiences, whether they are amazing, life changing or just disillusioning. Tell us your travel story.…

Started by Nils

0 Nov 4, 2009

Best of the Best Ebook Contest Semifinalists Posted Beginning Tomorrow

Beginning tomorrow, Editor Jennifer's Best of the Best Ebook Contest semifinalists will be posted, one per day, on the Editor Jennifer webs…

Started by Jennifer

0 Sep 30, 2009

Looking for Christian authors to participate

In a June book giveaway at The Christian Pulse The Christian Pulse is giving away books in June, and we still have openings for authors to…

Started by Rhonda Clark

0 Mar 31, 2009

March 2009 Contest. Win a free book. All can win!

Win the E-Book version of - Life in Poetry and Prose - Book One -Human Condition -Spirituality -Love and Relationship (Containing more tha…

Started by Christian Schaal

0 Mar 14, 2009

Webniar - Hosted by Just Dazzlind Productions

Come join me in my first Author's Cafe Webinar. You will be able to spend up to 2hrs with me and other authors. I will give you informatio…

Started by Teresa

0 Jan 11, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service